If you've recently been injured in an accident caused by negligence, such as a slip and fall or car crash involving a drunk driver, you deserve financial compensation for injury-related expenses and personal difficulties. Our Mount Vernon personal injury lawyers
are proud to fight for the financial compensation injury victims are entitled to.
The team of experienced attorneys at Banville Law has a track record of success in a variety of personal injury case types. Some of the cases we work on most often include:
- Auto accidents - If you've recently been seriously injured in a car accident, we understand how stressful this time is for you. You deserve financial compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other personal and financial difficulties. Our Mount Vernon personal injury lawyers are prepared to help victims of all types of auto accidents, including but not limited to:
- Car crashes
- Truck accidents
- Accidents involving semi-trucks and commercial vehicles
- Bicyclists injured in traffic
- Pedestrians struck by vehicles
- Accidents involving buses and public transportation
- Rear-end accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Dram shop lawsuits against alcohol vendors for over-serving or serving minors
- Fatal accidents
- Premises liability for injuries caused by dangerous property conditions -
All property owners have a duty to keep their properties safe by watching out for hazards and responding to them quickly.
- Slips, trips, and falls -When a dangerous property condition leads to a slip and fall injury, the injured person may have grounds for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Negligent security - Property owners have an obligation to provide reasonable protections against violent crime, such as security guards or cameras. If a failure to do so results in someone being injured during a violent crime, he or she may have a case for a lawsuit.
- Construction injuries - Are you out of work after getting injured while working on a construction site in Mount Vernon? Like all other types of injured workers, you're entitled to financial compensation for your lost wages and medical bills. In cases involving third party liability, victims of construction injuries also may have grounds for a personal injury lawsuit. Our construction injury lawyers can help you understand your options.
- Work injuries, including workers' comp and SSDI cases - All injured workers are entitled to workers' compensation when they get hurt on the job and are temporarily unable to return to the workplace. More severe injuries that last a year or more may also qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance. Our Mount Vernon work injury lawyers can help you figure out how much you qualify for and assist you with any issues you've had recovering the financial compensation you deserve.
- Medical malpractice - Most doctors consistently do their jobs well, but medical errors happen regularly and can have serious and sometimes fatal consequences for patients. If you or a loved one has recently suffered from health complications caused by medical negligence, our medical malpractice lawyers want to help you fight for the justice and financial compensation you deserve.
- Product liability for injuries caused by defective products - Manufacturers in all industries have a legal duty to ensure the safety of their products. If a defective product is released and people get hurt, those injured may have grounds for a lawsuit based on product liability.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect - Nursing homes who fail to provide their residents with the care they deserve and those who allow residents to be abused through negligence must be held accountable for the trauma they've caused. If you've recently found out that your loved one has become the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, our Mount Vernon nursing home abuse lawyers want to help your family find justice.
- Lawsuits filed on behalf of sexual abuse victims - In many cases of sexual abuse, there are third parties who have failed the victims by failing to prevent the abuse, ignoring reports of abuse, and other forms of negligence. The perpetrators of these heinous crimes and those who have enabled them must both be held accountable. Our Mount Vernon sex abuse survivors attorneys are prepared to help your family find justice during this difficult time.
- Boating and cruise ship injuries - The owners of operators of boats and cruise ships have a legal duty to keep their vessels safe. If you've been injured in an accident caused by a dangerous condition on a water vessel or in an accident on the water, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
- Wrongful death - Losing a loved one because of someone else's negligence may never get easier to deal with. But families in this unimaginably painful situation deserve financial support for both financial and personal difficulties they face after losing their loved one. Our Mount Vernon wrongful death attorneys help these families find the answers and support they deserve.
If you'd like to learn more about our Mount Vernon personal injury attorneys and how we can help you after suffering an injury, please head over to our website
We can help you understand your legal options in a free consultation and we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you only owe us if and when we help you secure financial compensation.
Our Mount Vernon personal injury attorneys work out of the following office:
11 W Prospect Ave #37
Mt. Vernon, NY, 10550
If you're looking for directions to our offices, you can find them here:
Here are some personal injury resources near Mount Vernon that may be useful to you:
55 Palmer Ave
Bronxville, NY 10708
John P. Manfredi, DC (Chiropractor)
704 Locust Street
Mount Vernon, NY 10552
40 N MacQuesten Pkwy
Mt Vernon, NY 10550
Banville Law has multiple offices in Westchester County, including locations in:
Check out our social media and blogs: